Facebook’s Photo Storage Architecture
Facebook built Haystack, an object storage system designed for storing photos on a large scale. The platform stores over 260 billion images which amounts to over 20 petabytes of data. One billion new photos are uploaded each week which is approx—60 terabytes of data. At…
> Spotify Engineering: From Live to Recording
> Ingesting LIVE video streams at a global scale at Twitch
> $64,944 spent on AWS, to support 25,000 customers, in August by ConvertKit.
> Read how Storytel engineering computes customer consumption of books transitioning from batch processing to streaming bookmarks data with Apache Beam and Google Cloud.
> How Pokemon Go scales to millions of requests per second?
> Insight into how Grab built a high-performance ad server.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be notified of new additions to the list. Fortnight/monthly emails.
Looking for developer, software architect jobs? Try Jooble. Jooble is a job search engine created for a single purpose: To help you find the job of your dreams!!
- State of Backend #2 – Disney+ Hotstar Replaced Redis and Elasticsearch with ScyllaDB. Here’s Why.
- State of Backend #1- Distributed Task Scheduling with Akka, Kafka and Cassandra
- Live Video Streaming Infrastructure at Twitch
- Web Application Architecture Explained With a Real-World Example
- Wide-column Database, Column Databases – A Deep Dive