Twitter’s Migration to Google Cloud – An Architectural Insight
This is my second write-up on the infrastructure @Twitter. In the first, I delved into the database technologies leveraged by the social platform to store petabytes of data generated every single day. Twitter recently moved a part of their workload to the Google Cloud to…
What Database Does Twitter Use? – A Deep Dive
This write-up is an insight into the persistence layer of Twitter. It covers topics such as what database does it use? Is it SQL, NoSQL, or a polyglot persistent system? How does it store hundreds of millions of tweets sent every single day? and more….
Zero to Mastering Software Architecture Learning Track - Starting from Zero to Designing Web-Scale Distributed Applications Like a Pro. Check it out.
Master system design for your interviews. Check out this blog post written by me.
- System Design: Hone Your System Design Skills By Exploring Real-World Web-Scale System Architectures [Feed Updated Daily]
- Single-threaded Event Loop Architecture for Building Asynchronous, Non-Blocking, Highly Concurrent Real-time Services
- Understanding SLA (Service Level Agreement) In Cloud Services: How Is SLA Calculated In Large-Scale Services?
- Database Architecture – Part 2 – NoSQL DB Architecture with ScyllaDB (Shard Per Core Design)
- Parallel Processing: How Modern Cloud Servers Leverage Different System Architectures to Optimize Parallel Compute
- Database Architecture – A Deep Dive – Part 1