How Razorpay handled significant transaction bursts during events like IPL
Razorpay is India’s leading payment-gateway service that offers a suite of products to businesses to accept, process and disburse payments enabling them to establish an online presence. They dealt with an interesting problem: the problem of sudden transaction bursts during events such as the Indian…
> Spotify Engineering: From Live to Recording
> Ingesting LIVE video streams at a global scale at Twitch
> $64,944 spent on AWS, to support 25,000 customers, in August by ConvertKit.
> Read how Storytel engineering computes customer consumption of books transitioning from batch processing to streaming bookmarks data with Apache Beam and Google Cloud.
> How Pokemon Go scales to millions of requests per second?
> Insight into how Grab built a high-performance ad server.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY NEWSLETTER to be notified of new additions to the list. Fortnight/monthly emails.
Looking for developer, software architect jobs? Try Jooble. Jooble is a job search engine created for a single purpose: To help you find the job of your dreams!!
- State of Backend #2 – Disney+ Hotstar Replaced Redis and Elasticsearch with ScyllaDB. Here’s Why.
- State of Backend #1- Distributed Task Scheduling with Akka, Kafka and Cassandra
- Live Video Streaming Infrastructure at Twitch
- Web Application Architecture Explained With a Real-World Example
- Wide-column Database, Column Databases – A Deep Dive