Product development: An insight into the process of developing new products
Hello, world, This write-up takes a deep dive into the process of developing a new product from the bare bones. I’ve been writing software for more than ten years and the reason for this post is to share the little knowledge I’ve acquired about building…
How many developers do I need for my startup/app – A deep dive
In this write-up, we will have an in-depth discussion on how many developers we really need for our startup or to build an app. Is it just one, a couple or more than a couple? Finding out the optimum number of developers to work on…
Zero to Mastering Software Architecture Learning Track - Starting from Zero to Designing Web-Scale Distributed Applications Like a Pro. Check it out.
Master system design for your interviews. Check out this blog post written by me.
- System Design: Hone Your System Design Skills By Exploring Real-World Web-Scale System Architectures [Feed Updated Daily]
- Single-threaded Event Loop Architecture for Building Asynchronous, Non-Blocking, Highly Concurrent Real-time Services
- Understanding SLA (Service Level Agreement) In Cloud Services: How Is SLA Calculated In Large-Scale Services?
- Database Architecture – Part 2 – NoSQL DB Architecture with ScyllaDB (Shard Per Core Design)
- Parallel Processing: How Modern Cloud Servers Leverage Different System Architectures to Optimize Parallel Compute
- Database Architecture – A Deep Dive – Part 1