IP layers and the TCP/IP model – A deep dive
This blog post takes a deep dive into the intricacies of communication over the web with the IP (Internet Protocol), its layers involved and the TCP/IP protocol suit. By the end of the post, you’ll have a good insight into how machines communicate/exchange data over…
An Introduction to the Network File System (NFS)
The network file system is a distributed file system protocol. It’s an open protocol that specifies message formats on how a client and a server should communicate in a distributed environment. NFS being an open protocol enables third parties to write their own implementations of…
Zero to Mastering Software Architecture Learning Track - Starting from Zero to Designing Web-Scale Distributed Applications Like a Pro. Check it out.
Master system design for your interviews. Check out this blog post written by me.
- System Design: Hone Your System Design Skills By Exploring Real-World Web-Scale System Architectures [Feed Updated Daily]
- Single-threaded Event Loop Architecture for Building Asynchronous, Non-Blocking, Highly Concurrent Real-time Services
- Understanding SLA (Service Level Agreement) In Cloud Services: How Is SLA Calculated In Large-Scale Services?
- Database Architecture – Part 2 – NoSQL DB Architecture with ScyllaDB (Shard Per Core Design)
- Parallel Processing: How Modern Cloud Servers Leverage Different System Architectures to Optimize Parallel Compute
- Database Architecture – A Deep Dive – Part 1