Database Architecture – Part 2 – NoSQL DB Architecture with ScyllaDB (Shard Per Core Design)
In the first post of database architecture, I discussed the internal architecture of databases/database management systems, taking a peek into the architectures of MySQL and CockroachDB databases. In another article, a continuation of that article, I discussed how modern cloud servers run parallel compute to…
Zero to Mastering Software Architecture Learning Track - Starting from Zero to Designing Web-Scale Distributed Applications Like a Pro. Check it out.
Master system design for your interviews. Check out this blog post written by me.
- System Design: Hone Your System Design Skills By Exploring Real-World Web-Scale System Architectures [Feed Updated Daily]
- Single-threaded Event Loop Architecture for Building Asynchronous, Non-Blocking, Highly Concurrent Real-time Services
- Understanding SLA (Service Level Agreement) In Cloud Services: How Is SLA Calculated In Large-Scale Services?
- Database Architecture – Part 2 – NoSQL DB Architecture with ScyllaDB (Shard Per Core Design)
- Parallel Processing: How Modern Cloud Servers Leverage Different System Architectures to Optimize Parallel Compute
- Database Architecture – A Deep Dive – Part 1