Technical Consultant: How can I become one? Explained with an example
This write-up offers insight into technical consulting. You’ll understand what a technical consultant is, the skills required to be one and how you can become one. So, without further ado. Let’s get started. What is a technical consultant? A technical consultant, an IT consultant or…
IT consultant: How do I become one? Explained with a real-world use case
This article takes a deep dive into the world of IT consulting. I’ll discuss what an IT (Information Technology) consultant is, their responsibilities, the skills required, how you can become one and more. So, without further ado. Let’s get started. What does an IT consultant…
Software architecture course – From zero to mastering the fundamentals
If you are looking for a course on software architecture that’ll help you get a grip on the domain. Let me tell you about the Zero to Mastering Software Architecture learning track that I’ve authored, consisting of three courses that helps you learn the domain…
Best (Handpicked) Resources To Learn Software Architecture, Distributed Systems and System Design
In this article, I’ve put together a list of resources (an online course + books) that I believe are super helpful in building a solid foundation in software architecture and designing large-scale distributed systems like Facebook, YouTube, Gmail, Uber and such. I’ll start with…
Master system design for your interviews or your web startup
The word system design got pretty popular with software engineers ever since the FAANG and the FAANG-tier companies added an essential system design round in their interview process. I mean that’s how I came across the term. Now the obvious question that would pop up…
Zero to Mastering Software Architecture Learning Track - Starting from Zero to Designing Web-Scale Distributed Applications Like a Pro. Check it out.
Master system design for your interviews. Check out this blog post written by me.
- System Design: Hone Your System Design Skills By Exploring Real-World Web-Scale System Architectures [Feed Updated Daily]
- Single-threaded Event Loop Architecture for Building Asynchronous, Non-Blocking, Highly Concurrent Real-time Services
- Understanding SLA (Service Level Agreement) In Cloud Services: How Is SLA Calculated In Large-Scale Services?
- Database Architecture – Part 2 – NoSQL DB Architecture with ScyllaDB (Shard Per Core Design)
- Parallel Processing: How Modern Cloud Servers Leverage Different System Architectures to Optimize Parallel Compute
- Database Architecture – A Deep Dive – Part 1